All of us here at The City of St. Jude want to thank you for your continued support! Because of your support, in 2016 we were able to:
• Serve 154,250 pounds of food to 9,905 people.
• Serve hot meals every Saturday morning, totaling 5,290 meals.
• Visit 30 families a week through our Outreach program, providing them with food and comfort.
• Provide a home and around-the-clock care to 58 developmentally disabled children at FPM.
• Provide affordable housing to 80 senior citizens at St. Jude Apartments.
• Build a raised community garden for the residents of St. Jude Apartments, providing them with healthy activities and nutritional benefits.
• Host Trunk or Treat for 100 kids in our community.
• Partner with River Region United Way to give free prom dresses to hundreds of girls throughout the community.
We are so thankful for the many blessings we shared in 2016!
Each New Year brings about new challenges…and new challenges bring about new opportunities. With your support, we look forward to the many opportunities to continue serving God’s people in 2017.
We wish you and your loved ones a Blessed and Prosperous 2017!
Yours in Christ,
Rev. Daniel Aloo Owuor, F.M.H.
Our mission here at The City of St. Jude is to simply help those who need it the most. Our ability to do so depends on the generosity of people like you. Please consider making a donation today. Anything you give is appreciated.